Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

True Blue Blogging Award


Lynn at Getting My Feet Wet awarded me The True Blue Award for being a "true blue blogging friend"...

And now I get to pass this award on to other blogger friends, wonderful people who have praised me, helped me see where I am going, encouraged me, and inspired me. I could never have imagined how many wonderful people there are out there--

And so, without further ado, the list of My TRUE BLUE BLOGGING BUDDIES:

Kelly at Kikipotamus the Hobo
Sue at Sue Doe-Nim
Tammy at Women, Art and Life
Rosie at Smoky Mountain Breakdown
Maddy at Whitterer On Autism
Elizabeth at Elizabeth's Blog
Maybelline at Crazed and Confused
Olivia at Happy Luau

One of my beliefs is that we all need people in our lives who pay attention. My dad is wonderful at this, yet doesn't realize why people love him so much--it is a vastly under-rated skill. The people on this list have done this for me. They have paid attention to the ups and downs of my life and taken time from their own schedules to let me know they are out there in the ether, listening and paying attention.

6 comments:

Maddy said...

Well thank you so much! And I'm first to boot. Thank goodness for google readers and email, how would our sanity ever survive otherwise.

Many thanks again.
Cheers

This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"until blogger comments get themselves sorted out.

Olivia said...

Thank you, Karen! That is so sweet of you...congratulations to you too for being "true blue", for me as well. That is one of the best things about the blogosphere, I think...the wonderful, caring people we meet and the friends we make.

I am honored! Thank you again,

Much Love,

O

TammyVitale said...

Karen - thank you! I have been so happy to have you in my life this past year! I love senaking over to see your latest picture and story, and read what's going on around your homestead. It has been quite the year! I look forward to whatever 2008 will bring and hope that includes lots of creativity for both of us.
Glad you like the new torso - it really does capture the spirit of "Sacred" and the energy I hope to allow to come through all year long.

TammyVitale said...

p.s. have just spent time running through the company I find myself with here - wow. Thank you, again, so much for including me in this gathering! What an amazing group of writers!

Rosie said...

Thanks so much, Karen. And thanks to everyone who came over to the breakdown to offer condolences for Baby.

Elizabeth said...

OH THANK YOU!!! It is has been my honour and my pleasure to share your life with you via blogging, and long may it continue :-)

Time is stretched for me at the moment so I shall respond to your kind award when things settle down here, after Christmas. Like Tammy I see that I am in the best of company :-)
Happy Holidays. Happy Christmas.

Love Lizzi