Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2009

New haircut, new puppy, (sort of) new car


With Joel driving, I've been without a vehicle three days a week. I've gotten lots done in the studio and some done in the house (I have my priorities straight, huh?). I kept thinking "the right car will show up," since we didn't want to buy a new car...

My friends and I got together two weekends ago, and when I drove up, there was my friend Becky's cute little red car--with a "For Sale" sign in the window! It's the first car I've had in FOREVER that doesn't scream "Mom", and I love it!

We've got 'Mohawk Man" and "Daisy," but my little car has yet to be christened...Any suggestions?

P.S. I remember when the OnStar came on in our Tahoe by mistake, soon after we bought it. That night, Jenny said, "Oh! So our new car's a GIRL car!" You gotta love her...

6 comments:

Cris, Artist in Oregon said...

What a pretty Ruby Red color. wow.
Never have named a car. Usually its my car and his car. So original. LOL

Lynn said...

Have fun driving this cool cool car! Love the RED!!!!!!!!!! Goes with your gals that you draw.

Kate said...

Love the car, it looks like its made for a road trip with a crazy and wild friend..

VI said...

mmbox視訊網.視訊聊天qk176.色聊天室qk176.聊天室交友seven.ut聊天室cao.utobe影片.網愛交友qk176.視訊美女happystore.免費視訊topchurch.視訊聊天室yani.ut聊天室mini3c.聊天室交友whei.聊天室交友masterly.視訊聊天室ifair.免費視訊futureshop.girl5320貼影片.視訊交友ige.色美媚部落格.成人聊天室ruihong.視訊交友vino.男人幫論壇.男人幫論壇twclub.免費看黃色漫畫.南人情色論壇.聊天室交友3to1.免費視訊5403.視訊交友cyy.hilive視訊聊天.免費視訊聊天fairy.色聊天室ipkgirl.免費聊天mm17i.視訊聊天交友mm17i.視訊聊天室meet520.網愛聊天室meet520.免費聊天hibb.免費視訊聊天hibb.影音聊天fm358.免費視訊聊天fm358.免費視訊formosa car.成人視訊zk.正妹交友go.成人視訊ynbcom.性愛圖片.kk俱樂部thmt.美女交友semalaya.成人夜色直播.美女交友artdab.18成人免費.kk俱樂部wmti.視訊交友etude.成人夜未眠.成人視訊jeyn.免費影音meet520.gogo2sex成人情色網.嘟嘟情人色網.成人視訊yiyimi.免費視訊聊天medbooks.免費視訊gamebox.080視訊聊天室iww.成人交友aqualyng.watchshow免費視訊聊天.夜色網 avhigh

kikipotamus said...

And red, no less! Woo hoo. Congratulations. Cris said "Ruby." That's a good name for a redhead.

Jessica Gottlieb said...

that is NOT a mom car, but it sure is cute!