Search This Blog

Thursday, May 14, 2009

One Collage Every Day: Day One

I've decided to commit myself to doing one small collage every day. I think it will serve three purposes--first, it will get me out to the studio, at least for a short time, every day; second, it will force me to post on the blog everyday; and third,it will (I hope) get me to move past the idea of each piece being precious and perfect. I'm sure there'll be other benefits along the way.

Anyone else wants to join in, leave me a comment and I'll make up a blogroll for the sidebar.


[sold]

3 comments:

Janet said...

That's a good idea. I've been doing a 30 day art challenge this month and it really helps me to focus on getting something done in the studio each day. I really like your first collage.

Karoda said...

oh, i wish i could but i've proven myself to get excited about doing something only to find i'm very short on follow through...i'll just live vicariously :)

Anonymous said...

So good to set a goal for yourself like that. Good for you for getting out to the studio no matter what.