Sunday, July 20, 2008
Brilliante Premo Weblog (who, me?)
Kelly over at Kikipotamus the Hobo has given me this award (someone likes me! someone likes me!).
Here are the “rules” of accepting the award. (Please note: you can copy and paste these rules from my blog to yours. )
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
And the award(s) go to...
1) Lynn at Getting My Feet Wet--for sharing her adventures, her talent, and her wonderful joy in the good things this life has to offer....
2) The amazing Drama Mama at Like a Shark, who shares the intensity, ups and downs of raising two amazing children and the process of reclaiming her Self along the way...
3)Of course, feisty Sue at Sue Doe-Nim, who always says what she means and means what she says...
4) And an award to the nurse/mother/wife/woman who writes as OncRN--go, and read her posts from past to present--she writes so beautifully of the heartbreak of cancer, life and death--Oh my. I don't have the words. Go read.
5) Don't forget Jessie, who writes at Diary of a Self Portrait, and originated the Be Brave project in 2007. She writes about revisiting 'Be Brave' on her blog, and there's a link in my sidebar. It made a difference in my life last year, and I can't wait to focus in on being brave again this month. Check it out. Doing one brave thing every day is life altering.
6) An award to Dawn Houser at her Blah-Blah Blog! She's been racing down her own path of bravery and adventure, and shares it all in her beautifully quirky and insightful way. Plus she has great music...
7) Last but not least, I want to give an award to Maddy at Whitterer on Autism, who writes of life with her four lively and opinionated children with such humor and wisdom. She's describes herself as 'an ex-pat from the UK, middle aged, bifocaled and technically challenged'-- but she's so much more.