Search This Blog

Monday, April 07, 2008

Art Prize and Award



This lovely award was given to me by Amanda at Hidden Art.

The rules of passing on this award are as follows:- post award in your own blog: [Post who gave it to you]- indicate its origin and a link to the site, but do not feel obligated to either posting this or passing it along.

Well, I don't really mind the obligation when someone bestows an award on me! Thank you so much, Amanda!

I've got so many blogs that artfully inspire me, but I'll direct you toward a few of my favorites...

Andrea at C'est Andrea

And don't forget Andrea's sidekick, Miss Doodle, at Miss Doodle's Day

And Lynn, who is so busy at her blog, Getting My Feet Wet

And Katie Kendrick, who paints the most amazing things and shares them with us at Joyously Becoming...

1 comment:

Lynn Cohen said...

OMYGD, I am SO HONORED!!!!!
I am breathless, without words enough to express my joy at receiving this award. To be considered in such artistic company as Cestandrea/Ms Doodle, and Katie Kendrick and YOURSELF, Ms Art in The Garage, wow, thank you, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I will post it with honor and pride.
Oh I feel so humble.
Did I say Thank you?
Wow.