Search This Blog

Monday, March 31, 2008


I've spent some time this morning reconfiguring things--I wanted more shelves under the table, but instead of driving down to town and spending more $$ on another shelf unit, I just took one apart and moved one so that the table fit better. Amazingly enough, it also gave me another wall--I'd been hearing so much about "vision boards" and was wondering where I could put one--voila!

So now I'll get the old corkboard out of the garage--or maybe I can make my own, prettier...hmmm.

3 comments:

Lynn Cohen said...

This is SO NEAT! And you are so neat. Wow. I am impressed with all those labels, all that room and the big stand up table. Cool!

Unknown said...

Hi Karen, how great this is, your work space, and I love the pin board, thanks for sharing how you did it!
Have a wonderful day
Andrea

Anonymous said...

Ooooh I LOVE your workspace! How wonderful to have the work table and all the little drawers! I hope one day I can grow up to have a lovely organized studio like yours. :)