Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Whoops! I Missed a Couple of Days!

Spent the last two days in the house, working on the computers. Our main family computer needed to have the hard drive cleaned up, so first I had to back everything up to a portable hard drive (these are the coolest things, absolutely a great way to back up/make copies of all your digital photos, etc.). Then I had to reformat the hard drive and reinstall Microsoft Word, Adobe Photoshop, and so on. While I was working on that, I thought I would try one more time to get our old old computer up and running. My sister built this computer for us several years ago, and it's a great computer but was slowing down, and we'd given up on it when we got the newer computer. So I got that up and running, copied all the files from it, and reformatted that hard drive, too--and now it works great!

No comments: