Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Jenny's been home sick for two days now, so I've been up in the house. I decided to work on a slipcover for my big chair and ottoman in my bedroom. Earlier this year, I'd purchased a very large cotton duck painter's drop cloth at Home Depot for $18. I washed and dried the fabric and have just been waiting for the right moment to work it into a sturdy slipcover--I'm not finished yet--still have to do the back and box pleat skirt--but I'm done with the footstool. I also made another slipcover for a beat-up little footstool that's been floating around the house. Hopefully I'll finish all the slipcovers tonight, Jenny will be well, and tomorrow I'll be back out in the studio!