Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Joel's Graduation



Well, graduation's over, I didn't embarass Joel TOO much (I don't think) and the party/dance afterward went very smoothly--By the time we had cleaned up (the local Country Club let us use their facilities gratis) it was 12:45 p.m.--and Joel had to be up at the school at 6:45 this morning for the Magic Mountain trip--yawn!

Since I published a picture of Katie, I figured I might as well show you Joel in all his 8th grade glory, and the movie star (aka Jenny) that he happened to run into after graduation was over.

I'm not sure whose sunglasses she snagged--the tulle was used to wrap around the potted plants--when my friend unwrapped them, she wrapped it around Jenny. VERY glam.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very glam, indeed! What handsome young people you have there!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful photos! And Joel looks so happy (not at all embarrassed). 8th grade. Wow. I remember those milestones with my own kids - seems like just yesterday! Now comes the fun part: high school!