Search This Blog

Friday, December 15, 2006

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Tammy to write five things no one knows about me. I'm not so sure that there ARE five things no one knows, because I talk so much, but I'll try:

1. I believe that trees have spirits, because one time when I drove by a fire I could hear them screaming in pain as the flames licked at their feet.
2. I almost did not make it through the two-year-long post-partum depression I experienced after the birth of my last baby. I was completely convinced that my family would be much better off without me. Driving across the bridge on the way from town to home was a struggle every time; sometimes I had to stop the car and wait until I thought I could make it across.
3. I am writing a novel.
4. Someday my college roomie and I are going to do what we call 'the Mary Stewart thing' in Greece--Mary Stewart is one of our favorite authors, and some of the books we like best are set in Greece. Other than that, I have very little desire to travel.
5. I love teaching with a passion (whether it's math or writing or art); I think it is probably what I do best in all the world, and I do it even when I don't know I'm doing it.

Now I need to tag five people--this is the hard part! I'll tag McEwen, Laurel at Studio Lolo, Emila (who has been so kind to my Katie), Diane, and my Katie. Whew! That was hard!

2 comments:

Maddy said...

Aha - now there I was hunting around for an email address to try and sort out what language you were writing in [your message] and here it all is.
I've written it, I'm just not sure if I'm brave enough to post it on my website as it's doesn't really fit the theme of autism .......there again. I know I might post it on my other blog so it's less confusing.
Cheers

Maddy said...

Done =
http://alien-in-a-foreign-field.blogspot.com