Search This Blog

Monday, May 04, 2015

My Sweet Katie

Katie just changed her major to theater arts. She's been thinking about this for a long time, and wrote me a five-paragraph essay in a text (haha) including quotes, explaining her reasoning--but the most important part was when she said,

"...all I know for sure is that I need artistic expression in my life - whether it be music, acting, writing - so those are the things I want to pursue. I truly believe that if I follow those, they will lead me in a direction that is right for me..."

Here's her first 'headshot', done quickly because she's auditioning for a play that's going to be produced at CSULB next fall.

Just had to share--

6 comments:

Christine said...

She is beautiful! It is a time for finding yourself.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

She's so beautiful, you must be very proud. I'm sure she'll success.

Love and hugs
Maarit

marga said...

¡Mucha suerte para ella! :)

Giggles said...

Beautiful!! Wishing her great success in all her endeavors!!

Hugs Giggles

Giggles said...

Beautiful!! Wishing her great success in all her endeavors!!

Hugs Giggles

Alist Partners said...

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantastic lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. grey melange color