Search This Blog

Monday, May 04, 2015

My Sweet Katie

Katie just changed her major to theater arts. She's been thinking about this for a long time, and wrote me a five-paragraph essay in a text (haha) including quotes, explaining her reasoning--but the most important part was when she said,

"...all I know for sure is that I need artistic expression in my life - whether it be music, acting, writing - so those are the things I want to pursue. I truly believe that if I follow those, they will lead me in a direction that is right for me..."

Here's her first 'headshot', done quickly because she's auditioning for a play that's going to be produced at CSULB next fall.

Just had to share--

5 comments:

Christine said...

She is beautiful! It is a time for finding yourself.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

She's so beautiful, you must be very proud. I'm sure she'll success.

Love and hugs
Maarit

said...

¡Mucha suerte para ella! :)

Giggles said...

Beautiful!! Wishing her great success in all her endeavors!!

Hugs Giggles

Giggles said...

Beautiful!! Wishing her great success in all her endeavors!!

Hugs Giggles