Search This Blog

Sunday, May 17, 2009

OCED: Day No. 4 and IF: Contagious







I'm hoping that One Collage Every Day will turn into a real commitment for me. So far, so good. It gives me a reason to "have to" go out to the studio and work every single day, which is extra important when the kids are all out of school for the summer (although it appears that Joel won't be home much, as he has summer baseball, summer basketball, and summer football with each of the Varsity coaches. It's like a full-time job, except there's no paycheck...)

I've also started working on a few more 'girls'--I really work best when I'm working on three of four canvases all at the same time...

4 comments:

Ascender Rises Above said...

i drew a sketch similar to this one the other day so it was funny to find it here

donny* said...

really dig this. great work!

Lynn Cohen said...

Terrific collage...cool way of getting people to buy your art too...you are a great enterpueuer (sp?)
How shall we do our trade?
What's up for trade from you?
I need to put my available ATCs on a slide show so you don't have to go rummaging through my posts to find them.

Rui Sousa said...

Lovely, always a great work. Really well done!

congratulations

Rui Sousa