Search This Blog

Monday, February 16, 2009

You All Inspire Me--

Up very early this morning with a sore throat and stuffed up head, and sat down to wander through Blogland--haven't done that for awhile, as it seemed I was wandering around the internet as opposed to DOING things.

Oh my! So much wonderful creativity and deep thinking and ongoing personal growth out there! You are all AMAZING. I'm truly inspired--may try to sneek out to the studio and just spend the entire day out there.

As an aside--another bit of serendipity--in the first paragraph above, I mistakenly typed "wanderful" instead of wandering--Is that a great word, or what? Wanderful.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Wandering around Blogland is always inspiring for me, too. The problem is I lose myself in other people's art and then don't have time to make my own! But I still wander anyway! It's a beautiful place.