Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Things You Never Thought You Could Do With a Printer...



Ooooh, I love it when my post titles sound so provocative!

I was copying some scrapbook paper onto thin sheets of paper to use in my paintings, and this is what came out! Apparently part of a book had slid down into the feed tray, and went right through the printer with the paper.

I've run book pages through the printer before, but never like this. I'm amazed that it didn't move around as it was being printed--or (gasp) chew my printer up. I hadn't thought of that until just now--takes away all the fun of sounding so provocative...Boo.

2 comments:

Lynn Cohen said...

I'm not quite sure what happened here but the results are nice.
Glad you did not mess up your printer like i did my Epson! Bad me!!!!! Darn it. Darn it.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes by "accident" you can make the best discoveries.