Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Yawn

I don't know why I'm so tired, but all I feel like doing is finding somewhere warm and curling up and going to sleep...

Tonight is Opening Night for the school musical. Katie's excited, I think, but also said this morning that three months' worth of rehearsals are about to pay off, and then it will all be over. Wow. (three months, four days a week, from 3 until 5. That's a lot of rehearsal time).

Yesterday the phone must have rung twenty times. I'd been so excited about getting to spend the whole day in the studio, and I ended up working on school board stuff for most of the day. I thought about turning off the phone in the studio today, but haven't done it yet.

I'm going to get myself back into the groove by prepping the backgrounds of a bunch of canvases. That should get me back in the swing of things, I hope.

No comments: