Search This Blog

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Yawn

It's just the girls and me here tonight--Joel had a doubleheader about an hour away--first game at 11, second game at 6. Richard went, so it's just been the three of us all day.

It's dark and I'm out in the studio all by myself. I want to know how some people can stay up late and work all night long! I'd like to do that, but I'm so sleepy by 9 p.m. that I'd never make it!

The girls have been designing houses all day long on the computer, having a blast. I put the finishing touches on "In Flight," plus started a new piece, so I wasn't totally unproductive.

2 comments:

Sue Doe-Nim said...

What are they designing houses with?

Lynn Cohen said...

That doesn't sound "unproductive" to me at all. Always looking forward to your finished and next pieces so it's exciting to know they are on their way!