Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2007

Yuck

I've been out of action for two days with some kind of stomach bug. I hate stomach bugs. I've been hospitalized a couple of times with stomach issues that won't stop, so there's a panic element, too. And I think I must have had a fever, this time, because I spent the whole night doing sudoku puzzles and photoshop layers in my head while trying to sleep--you know, the kind of fevery sleep where if you can just get the right answer, you'll feel all better? All of this while swearing I'll never ever eat food again if this will just stop!

Haven't even been able to come out to the studio, because the studio has no facilities and it's a rather long walk, UPHILL, to get to the house...

I've got some critter stories to share--I'll try to get going tomorrow.

No comments: