1. What is your favorite word? evanescent. I love how it sounds and what it means. I try to remember that all of life is evanescent.
2. What is your least favorite word? fart. I can't believe that I actually wrote that word on my blog.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Wonderful music, words of encouragement from friends, and wonderful thought-provoking discussions.
4. What turns you off? closed minds.
5. What is your favorite curse word? I'm bad. Sh-- pops out of my mouth when something bad happens. According to my 13-year-old son, that's even what I said in the moment before we were in our horrible car accident last year.
6. What sound or noise do you love? The happy murmur of my kids playing together.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? Squealing tires.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Journalist.
9. What profession would you not like to do? I wouldn't want to work at a fast food restaurant.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Well? Was it as fun as I told you?"
If anyone else answers these, I'd sure love it if you'd share by leaving a link!