Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Disappointed

Okay, so I started this blog with the idea that it would help me in my everyday writing, and now I've found that it actually has frozen me up--go figure.

Got lots done today, which is probably why I'm sitting here at the computer listening to Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends," which my daughter shared with me ("You'll like this, Mom!"). I walked over five miles after the bus picked up the kids. After I got home I lugged a 50 lb. bag of alfalfa cubes out to the VERY old horse--then blocked in half the barn with plywood and fencing, to keep the two goats in the barn until they realize that the barn is actually home, not the front porch! I fed the goats (two angora goats, ~ 7 mos old) some grain, then a flake of hay, then put clean hay in the chicken nests, let the chickens out and moved the goats' water out to the barn! Came in, did a couple of loads of laundry and cleaned/organized FOUR kitchen cupboards! I'm on a roll...

So no creative writing today, at least not so far. But I've got a good cup of hazelnut coffee in my mug and an hour before I have to go get the kids at school! Life is good.

No comments: