Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A beginning

Sitting down to write this morning, I realized that I needed to have a real reason to write every single day--an audience, if you will. My youngest just started kindergarten, and so, finally, for the first time in thirteen years, I have time to myself! I want to work on my visual art projects and write for an hour every day, along with (hopefully) figuring out the art of housekeeping (tho that's at the bottom of the list). I've thought about doing a blog now for a couple of years, but have always put it off; afraid, I guess, of putting myself out there for others to see. Today I decided to face at least one fear. I still haven't made an appointment for a mammogram, but I have started a blog.

1 comment:

abhijit said...

What is your visual art project about?